What will the course cover?
- Health & Safety
- Codes of practice for hygiene in beauty salons Sterilisation & disinfecting
- The appearance of the therapist
- Function of the skin Structure of the skin
- Hair Growth
- Methods of hair removal
- Methods of waxing/equipment
- Client consultation/forms
- Preparing your work area
- Warm Wax treatments— Practical Sessions in Facial Waxing, Standard Bikini line, Full leg, Half Leg and Under Arm.
- Waxing Aftercare
What do I need to know before I start the course?
Entry Requirements: Suitable for beginners must be 18+. Please note that these are our requirements. We recommend you check eligibility with your own insurance company.
Is the course accredited? A certificate of attendance will be awarded to successful students who achieve the required level of proficiency. This course is accredited by CPD (14 points) and recognised by major insurance companies.