Do you want a great looking tan, without streaking and turning orange?
Fake bake promotes beautiful, deeper, darker, longer lasting tan by up to 50%
Express spray tan- for that unexpected night out, develops in 1 to 3 hours. £20.00*
Preparation Kits available for that perfect Tan. *Patch test required for sensitive skin or if you have never used fake tan products before.
For best results, please follow the below procedure’s prior to your tanning treatment.
- Shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to your tanning treatment.
- Exfoliate 24 hours before your tanning treatment paying attention to your hands, elbows,knees, ankles and feet.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before the treatment.
- DO NOT apply body oils or lotions on the day of your Fake Bake treatment.
- DO NOT apply deodorant or perfume and remove all make‐up prior to your tanning treatment.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops for after the treatment.
- Spray Tanning is not suitable for people with respiratory problems or within the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must have their parent’s written consent prior to the tan.
- Patch test must be done for first time or sensitive skin.
- Any medical conditions must be disclosed prior to tanning as consent may be required from your GP.
- Conditions that prevent tanning treatments are:
‐ Hypersensitive Skin ‐ Severe Eczema
Tanning After Care
For best results, please follow the below procedure’s after your tanning treatment.
Immediately after your tan:
Your tan will take 1-3 hours to fully develop its full colour strength. Therefore please follow these guidelines:
- Wear loose, dark clothing and avoid wearing tight fitting garments as this may rub away some of the tan.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Traces of tanning solution can be transferred onto clothing and bed sheets; however, this can be easily removed in the wash.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off the remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. You will notice the guide colour in the water washing away – not your tan. Once the water runs clear pat yourself dry rather than rubbing yourself dry.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.