Here at Glamazon Tanning and Beauty,
Single lobe piercing – This is a single piercing on one ear.
All Styles are available for single piercing.
Pair lobe piercing – This is a single piercing on both ears.
Fancy a second lobe piercing? – Love your first lobe piercing and you want another? Book Now!Available from the age of 6+ years old
Caflon is a manufacturer of the most widely recognized ear piercing systems in the world.
AFTER CARE PROCEDURE
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching studs or ear.
- Cleanse front and back of the ear 2 times a day with CAFLON Natural
- Solution without removing studs. Then rotate studs 2 or 3 times, 90º left and 90º right, i.e. a quarter turn only, thus avoiding hair wrapping around the post at the back of the lobe. In between cleansing, the ear should be kept DRY.
- Keep hair spray, soap, shampoo and other preparations away from the ear.
- After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clean water and then cleansed with CAFLON Natural Solution as described above.
- The piercing area should be CLEANSED with CAFLON Natural Solution, then kept DRY, especially after bathing, swimming or exercise.
Remove studs or handle your ears and/or studs unnecessarily.
Push the butterfly along the post towards the ear – the butterfly must always be positioned of the tip of the post. Feel the position each time you clean the ear – it must feel smooth. This ensures that the earring remains LOOSE during the healing period. This is essential as too tight may lead to inflammation.
Leave studs in the ears for 6 weeks continuously (12 weeks for cartilage).
After 6 weeks (12 weeks for cartilage), the stud can be removed and other post-type earrings may be worn continuously.
Use only post-style earrings continuously for the first 6 months from piercing.
The post should be surgical stainless steel or other hypo-allergenic material.
Minor pain/redness may occur immediately – this is normal, this will settle within 48 hours provided proper after-care is carried out. If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice before removing the ear-piercing stud.