Do you want a great looking tan, without streaking and turning orange?
Fake bake promotes beautiful, deeper, darker, longer lasting tan by up to 50%
Express spray tan- for that unexpected night out, develops in 1 to 3 hours. £20.00*
Preparation Kits available for that perfect Tan. *Patch test required for sensitive skin or if you have never used fake tan products before.
Fake Bake Tanning Preparation
For best results, please follow the below procedure’s prior to your tanning treatment.
- Shave or wax at least 24 hours prior to your tanning treatment.
- Exfoliate 24 hours before your tanning treatment paying attention to your hands, elbows,knees, ankles and feet.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before the treatment.
- DO NOT apply body oils or lotions on the day of your Fake Bake treatment.
- DO NOT apply deodorant or perfume and remove all make‐up prior to your tanning treatment.
- Wear loose, dark clothing, sandals or flip flops for after the treatment.
- Spray Tanning is not suitable for people with respiratory problems or within the first 3 months of pregnancy.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must have their parent’s written consent prior to the tan.
- Patch test must be done for first time or sensitive skin.
- Any medical conditions must be disclosed prior to tanning as consent may be required from your GP.
- Conditions that prevent tanning treatments are:
‐ Hypersensitive Skin ‐ Severe Eczema
Fake Bake Tanning After Care
For best results, please follow the below procedure’s after your tanning treatment.
Immediately after your tan:
Your tan will take 1-3 hours to fully develop its full colour strength. Therefore please follow these guidelines:
- Wear loose, dark clothing and avoid wearing tight fitting garments as this may rub away some of the tan.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Traces of tanning solution can be transferred onto clothing and bed sheets; however, this can be easily removed in the wash.
After your tan has developed:
- Rinse off the remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. You will notice the guide colour in the water washing away – not your tan. Once the water runs clear pat yourself dry rather than rubbing yourself dry.
- Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.